M2O Sock Features
At M2O, we’re mad about the bike.
Our passion for all things pedal-powered drives us to create products that empower cyclists to get the most out of every ride.
While every cyclist has different physics and biomechanics, we understand they are all looking for the same three things from their equipment and kit…
Comfort, support and optimised energy flow.
These elements are the key focus for the revolutionary M2O Cycling Socks.
Designed by cyclists, for cyclists, these socks use unrivaled technology to improve circulation, reduce fatigue and boost overall performance.
Support like never before
Manufactured with a unique energy maintenance system, M2O Cycling Socks simultaneously support and stimulate the area from heel to calf.
The firm hold across the foot, ankle and lower leg means cyclists are able to leverage more power for increased endurance and speed.
Your secret energy supply
Our specific compression design encourages better blood flow, upgraded energy transfer, and greater circulation. This allows the lower leg to achieve peak performance throughout warm-up, training and extreme race conditions.
Forget about the dreaded hot-foot…
As well as providing vital support throughout the arch of the foot, M2O Cycling Socks have in-built ventilation to reduce slipping and rubbing during heavy exercise.
M2O Cycling Socks are a must-have compression garment for cyclists looking to power better performance and give themselves the edge.
1. M2O’s compression system has ergonomically designed (AIB) Anti-Inflammatory bands to help support the lower leg during exercise. Giving you the benefits of full (ROM) Range of motion while maintaining maximum comfort.
2. M2O’s ACTIVE RELEASE Anti-Inflammatory band reduces the stress on these areas by providing support.
3. The unique anti-inflammatory band supports your Achilles and relieves pressure around the heel.
4. Active release, odor-reducing materials provide anti-bacterial moisture wicking for dry feet and maximum comfort.
5. Olefin/nylon yarns provide the ultimate mix of comfort and performance.
6. Seamless toes reduce chafing, providing maximum protection and longer wearability.
7. Mesh panels accelerate moisture wicking and breathability.
8. Scientifically designed footbed area incorporates technology to reduce slipping and accelerate moisture wicking.
9. Specifically designed energy and impact transfer system, transferring the impact zone into energy.