M2O ProGrip Crew Plus Compression Sock - Black/GreyM2O Industries
M2O are always pushing boundaries to innovate and create new technologies. After working with and listening to the needs of some of the most elite World Cup mountain bike riders, we are proud to announce the introduction of our all new ProGrip technology.
At the elite level of any extreme sport any gain an athlete can achieve through their gear is critical to performance. We understand that every single extra watt our athletes produce will help get that little bit closer to their dream coming true. The ProGrip Technology provides absolute control, with no slippage under extreme conditions. Providing minimal leakage of power delivered to the pedals.
The ProGrip is a specifically designed pattern that works together within the pattern eliminating movement between the sock and shoe. We found we could not just add some simple silicon in to fix the issue but we had come up with our own compound to achieve the goals of ProGrip.
1. M2O’s compression system is form fitting and provides graduated compression to your foot and calf. It supports the foots function through its full range of motion while maintaining maximum comfort.
2. M2O’s ACTIVE RELEASE Anti-Inflammatory band reduces the stress on these areas by providing support.
3. Bolstered padding in the heal for reducing stresses on impact.
4. Odour reducing materials provide antibacterial protection and moisture wicking for dry feet and maximum comfort.
5. M2O’s Elite blended yarns provide the ultimate mix for comfort and performance.
6. Seamless toe boxes reduce chafing and blisters, providing maximum protection and longer wearability.
7. Mesh panels accelerate moisture wicking and breathability.
8. Specifically designed impact and energy transfer system, transferring the impact zone into energy.
9. Scientifically designed foot bed area incorporates technology to reduce slipping and accelerate moisture wicking.
10. Heat transfer zones designed considering the proximity of the arteries and veins in the ankle to help with thermal exchange in the area to keep the entire foot cooler.
11. The ProGrip is a specifically designed pattern that works together with the knit eliminating movement between the sock and shoe providing absolute control, with no slippage under extreme conditions.