M2O UR Team Crew Plus Sock BlackM2O Industries
M2O has forged a long time relationship with the famous UR World Cup MTB Team which also consists of some of the top Australian downhill riders Mick & Tracey Hanna. In conjunction with the team we have designed the ultimate sock for those who want a sock to wear on the trails as well as just hanging out before or after a ride but still gaining the benefits that compression has to offer without that tight feeling of a class 2 compression sock.
We have engineered the M2O UR TEAM Socks with a Class 1 graduated compression rating (15-20 mmHg). This is a slightly lower compression rating than our high-performance socks which are a Class 2 (15-33 mmHg) graduated compression. The UR Team sock delivers the many benefits of compression, adding value to your daily health and well-being as well as the benefits on the trail.
We have increased the cushioning area in the footbed to ensure the ultimate in comfort, while still applying support to your foot and ankle area with the M2O signature features in the performance and recovery ranges. You will find these socks simple and easy to put on.
- M2O’s compression system is form fitting and provides graduated compression to your foot and calf. It supports the foots function through its full range of motion while maintaining maximum comfort.
- M2O’s ACTIVE RELEASE Anti-Inflammatory band reduces the stress on these areas by providing support.
- Bolstered padding in the heal for reducing stresses on impact.
- Odour reducing materials provide antibacterial protection and moisture wicking for dry feet and maximum comfort.
- M2O’s Elite blended yarns provide the ultimate mix for comfort and performance.
- Seamless toe boxes reduce chafing and blisters, providing maximum protection and longer wearability.
- Mesh panels accelerate moisture wicking and breathability.
- Increased cushioning in the foot bed area to ensure the ultimate in comfort
- Heat transfer zones designed considering the proximity of the arteries and veins in the ankle to help with thermal exchange in the area to keep the entire foot cooler.